Do you need packing services? 6th Man Movers is be happy to help!
When Do I Need These Items?
To ensure all of your things get to the destination safely, items such as clothing, dishes, and small or fragile items must be packed up.
Moving pads and shrink wrap
Furniture is wrapped in moving pads and then shrinkwrapped to prevent damages.
Mattress bags keep your mattress clean throughout the whole move.
Need us to load your truck or storage container (PODs, UPack, etc.)? Ratchet straps must be used to secure your items for transportation.
Need something moved in an unorthodox manner?
When do you need this form?
- Items moved against professional recommendations
- Items with pre-existing damages that inhibit safe transportation
Do you need a fragile item moved?
Wish us to move an item that needs to be properly crated or packaged?
Although we do this everyday and moving is our specialty, some items need to be crated or packaged. This form must be signed if you decline the proper protection.
Although we are the best at what we do, accidents happen!
- On the rare occasion an item gets damaged you will be asked to fill out this form on site with the crew leader.
- If you notice damages after move day, you can call our office and we will email a link to an online damage claim form.
Did you get something repaired by us?
When will we ask you to sign this form?
- By signing this form you are agreeing that 6th Man Movers has returned and repaired an item that was damaged.